Wright Veterinary Medical Center provides veterinary services for the Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton, Pennsylvania. We work with you to provide the best possible care for your dog, cat, rabbit, ferret, guinea pig, hamster, parrot, cockatoo, parakeet, duck, swan, snake, iguana, turtle, gecko, gerbil, mouse, rat, hedgehog, degu, chinchilla, or sugar glider.
We recognize that while we are veterinary care experts, you are your pet’s expert. We listen to you to understand you and your pet’s needs, and we help you make decisions about your pet’s health care.
While tests are often valuable in assessing your pet’s health condition, we don’t recommend testing or other expensive procedures every time your pet has a problem. Our policy is to inform you about the various options and then respect the choice that you make.
Our Conventional Approach Veterinary Care
Our approach is both conventional and holistic. We use the best diagnostic tools, medications, and other treatments that conventional veterinary medicine has to offer. We also work with herbal and nutritional supplements, or a combination of conventional and natural treatments.
A holistic veterinarian understands the importance of considering not just a particular ailment but an animal’s health as a whole. We’re committed to your pet’s overall health and well-being. When we provide routine care and treat problems as they come up, we examine your pet for any other problems, and we discuss your pet’s diet and any concerns you may have. As your pet grows older, we can offer specific recommendations to help your pet age more comfortably.
Our Services Include
Our Code of Ethics
- We will treat you with respect.
- We will offer quality service.
- We will listen and pay attention to what you have to say.
- We will recommend the most up-to-date information.
- We will be open to your suggestions, respect your opinions, and help you make your decisions.
- We will show flexibility and innovation.
- We will charge fair prices.
- We will strive to surpass your expectations.
- We will not be afraid to get a second opinion.
- We will refer you to the best specialist if that is what your pet requires.