Thank you for choosing Wright Veterinary Medical Center. Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pets! An important part of our mission is making the cost of essential care as manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
- Cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit® and scratchpay see below for more information.
- Debit Card
Wright Veterinary Medical Center is pleased to partner with CareCredit® and scratchpay to provide our clients with a flexible, easy way to pay for care for their beloved pets.
CareCredit has flexible financing options for unexpected situations from emergencies to dental procedures ensuring that pets get the care they need, and pet owners get the peace of mind they deserve. You can apply online at your convenience. If you are approved, you will be able to use your CareCredit account that same day.
Scratchpay is a simple and easy payment plan that allows you to complete payments in a way that works best for your situation. Find a plan.
If you have any questions regarding your payment options prior to your visit, call us at (610) 440-3555.
- Please be advised that payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Wright Veterinary Medical Center charges $35.00 for returned checks.
- There is a $25 charge for no shows or late cancellations. A late cancellation is an appointment that is cancelling inside twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
Your pet’s health is important to us. Rest assured, we will work with you to figure out the best payment option for your pet’s visit during these challenging times. Please give us a call at (610) 440-3555 with any questions.
AAHA Accredited Veterinary Hospital
We Advocate for You & Your Pet to Provide the Best Care Possible
We Strive to Find the Answers as Fast as Possible to Help Your Pet and You Feel Better
Our Compassionate Staff Follows Practices Designed to Reduce Fear, Anxiety, & Stress in Our Patients
“We appreciate the kindness and care given to our dogs by Jen and her staff during grooming. They were very accommodating to our needs as the type of grooming we request changes depending on the season.”- Susan
“I brought two of my little pets to the veterinary medical center to be euthanized and they were very compassionate and understood how sad it made me to put them to sleep.”- Melissa S.
“This Vet staff is awesome! Dr. Hull has been extremely patient with our family as we navigate the world of a new kitten. She goes above and beyond to make sure my kitten is safe as well as my worries calmed! Highly recommend this medical center!”- Kristen E.