In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning July 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call 610-865-2611.
3. Currently, we ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the front door of the hospital and show you directly into an exam room.
6. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Food and prescription pick-up will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
12. If your pet is being admitted, or discharged for or from a procedure, please call when you arrive and our staff will escort you into the building so we can review your admission, and/or discharge instructions with you.
13. We will review our safety protocols as the situation evolves and provide you with updates as our policies change.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
If you would like to discuss your pet’s needs, please call us at (610) 440-3555. We are scheduling appointments for all services.
AAHA Accredited Veterinary Hospital
We Advocate for You & Your Pet to Provide the Best Care Possible
We Strive to Find the Answers as Fast as Possible to Help Your Pet and You Feel Better
Our Compassionate Staff Follows Practices Designed to Reduce Fear, Anxiety, & Stress in Our Patients
“We appreciate the kindness and care given to our dogs by Jen and her staff during grooming. They were very accommodating to our needs as the type of grooming we request changes depending on the season.”- Susan
“I brought two of my little pets to the veterinary medical center to be euthanized and they were very compassionate and understood how sad it made me to put them to sleep.”- Melissa S.
“This Vet staff is awesome! Dr. Hull has been extremely patient with our family as we navigate the world of a new kitten. She goes above and beyond to make sure my kitten is safe as well as my worries calmed! Highly recommend this medical center!”- Kristen E.